Choosing organic cotton handkerchiefs from simone&francis means choosing sobriety with our timeless and vintage collection.
This collection will cross the seasons and we hope, years by your side.
You have just tasted a croissant with greasy hands, banish this tissue that you will only use 10 seconds before throwing it away. A small tear or gout in the nose? For all the little everyday gestures, simone&francis are here with you !
It is good for the planet and for your nose to opt for the tissue!
It’s much sweeter and healthier: no more irritated nose with the chemicals of tissue.
Fabric is ecological and very soft.
One more act towards zero waste: REUSE
Reuse is one of the pillars of zero waste. The handkerchief is durable, washable and reusable, good, right?
In France alone, more than 51 million tissues are thrown away every day. As a reminder, they are bleached with chlorine (hello chemicals), are only very little recycled and destroy the planet!
Let’s stop using them!
Characteristics of plain handkerchiefs in organic fabric simone&francis
- 100% organic cotton fabric – organic poplin
- Colorful couture: terracotta, fern, mustard
- Local distribution network french manufacturing
- Handcrafted manufacture
- Single thickness
- Dimensions 22x22cm (may vary slightly due to the artisanal confection)
- Ecological digital printing of the patterns, made in France with the Meilleur Ouvrier de France in textile printing (MOF)
- Wash at 30 °
- Plain mixed handkerchiefs
Where do I store my handkerchief after use?
We suggest that you use the paul&paulette pouch to store your tissue after use (single or multiple – each has its own side).
You can also simply store it in your pocket.
But be careful to fold it well in this case!
How to maintain my plain handkerchiefs in organic fabric?
It’s very simple, machine wash your tissues with the rest of your laundry at 30 °. If they are very dirty, don’t hesitate to detach them before washing.
Two solutions are available to you:
- use organic brand sticks or Marseille soap
- prewash your handkerchiefs with soda percarbonate, pour a little on your handkerchiefs in organic fabric after having wet them with lukewarm water. Soak for about 30 minutes or overnight for large tasks.
100% organic handkerchiefs made in France
At ernest&lulu, we chose Made in France, even if we prefer to say it in French! Our fabric is woven, printed and made in France. Go behind the scenes of our French manufacturing.